Monday, April 7, 2008

Batman

I will post all about my Spring Break last week later, but something funny happened today I thought I'd share.  The boys were running around crazy downstairs and I had already asked H at least 2 times to clean up his play food.  So I went down again and told him (firmly) to clean up his food.  He looked at me and replied (even more firmly) "Batman's don't clean!" (apparently they were playing super heroes which made him exempt from cleaning).

I then started counting "1.... 2...."  He very quickly got up and started picking up his food.  
(I guess while super heroes may not clean, they still have to listen to their moms.)
H is so funny sometimes.

4 comments:

KANDY said...

Sooooo funny!!!! I can just imagine the look on his face!! Henry! What a big boy thing to do! Can't wait to hear about all the fun things you did on spring break!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Henry is so cute. How can you make him clean after he says that? jk.

Amber said...

Henry is saying the funniest things lately. You really do need to do an entire post dedicated to funny things that Henry says. He is a cute kid!! All your boys are.

Amber said...

Ha! Ha! I don't know. Jacob said I hurt his ears =). Do you really want that in choir?