Monday, June 6, 2011

Begin Again, Again

I want to start blogging again. Its 2:40pm already and I still haven't taken a shower (I probably shouldn't admit that I am still in my pj's, too). Plus there are 3 loads of laundry to fold and lunch dishes in the sink, so I have no time to type anything funny or meaningful. So let me just say this: I love corduroy. If I could have only 1 fabric for all my projects, that would be it. Curtains, couches, pants, skirts, jackets, throw pillows, bedspreads, tablecloths or runners, the possibilities are endless, really...
I know, what a profound thought to re-begin blogging.

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

And I'm totally interested! Yes, start blogging again--I love following the lives of great moms via blog. I'm very choosey, you know. . . .

Amber said...

That is why I love blogs. I had no idea. =)