Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy National CUPS Day!

Henry has announced today as a new national holiday.  This morning he said "today is a howiday."  "Oh?"  I said, "what day is it? Is it National Tapioca Pudding Day?" (They have been watching a lot of Garfield and Friends DVD's lately, and that is one of the episodes.) 
"No, it's National Cean Up Peopo's Messes Day."
I'm not sure how that makes today any different than the rest of the year, unless that means that those who normally don't clean up messes, do.  So far no one in my house (except me, of course) has decided to celebrate the occasion.  But I do love getting into holidays...  Maybe Henry's smarter than he appears; maybe that's his way of getting me to clean up messes happily.  So to all you moms, dads, and everyone else who is cleaning up someone's mess today, Happy National Clean-Up People's Messes Day to you!  May you celebrate it to the max!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it! It should be CUPS Day year round!

Braydan and Jessica said...

He's so funny :) I'll try and enjoy this CUPS day.

Ashlyn said...

Wow, I was celebrating CUPS day and didn't even know it!

How funny. I love it!

Amber said...

I have that day every day. I guess I just need to start celebrating it! What a funny kid!