Thursday, January 31, 2008

Honestly...

H and I were having a conversation today and I said, "H, I love you."  And he said, "I love dinosaurs."  "You don't love mommy?" "O' course I love mommy.  O' course I love dinosaurs."  (pause)  
"You weird, right mommy?"  "Yes, I'm weird." "yeah, you weird."

Word for word (or at least to my best recollection) that's how the conversation went.  Although there might have been another "I love dinosaurs" in there.

I love what my kids say when they are talking honestly, even if it means I am weird and and less important than dinosaurs.

2 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

You're funny Emily. I'm so excited you're a blogger! Hallelujah you saw the light! Can I add you as a contact? Too bad, i already did :)

Cailean said...

Those conversations are the BEST and I've noticed conversations with Elijah are different than with my girls. I feel like with a boy, you're just along for the ride :)